- Beautifully crafted new house ready for immediate occupation
- Thoughtfully designed imitating the "cottage style"
- Well-appointed kitchen/family room
- Cloakroom & Utility
- Sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Two further double bedrooms & family bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
- Two off-street parking spaces & enclosed garden
A recently completed and beautifully crafted three bedroom detached house in a quiet backwater within this highly regarded village well located for Oxford and Thame.
Six Bells Cottage has been thoughtfully designed to blend with the surrounding buildings imitating the "cottage style". Of note is the well-appointed kitchen/family room comprehensively fitted with Shaker style units, Silestone work surfaces and integrated appliances. There is a double aspect sitting room, study, cloakroom and utility. On the first floor is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and dressing area; two further double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. Outside there are two off-street parking spaces to the front of the property and an enclosed rear garden.