- Open plan kitchen/dining room with doors to garden
- Sitting room
- Cloakroom/utility room
- Two first floor bedrooms
- First floor family bathroom
- Second floor bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Enclosed rear garden with garden shed
- Off-street parking
- Elevated position with views back towards Oxford
- Just 2 miles from Oxford city
An extended three bedroom house occupying an elevated position with views back towards Oxford.
The property has undergone significant improvements and provides well-proportioned accommodation which incorporates a ground floor extension to the rear of the property and a loft conversion. On the ground floor is a large well-fitted kitchen/dining room with double doors leading out to the garden, a cloakroom/utility and cosy sitting room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further double bedroom and en-suite shower room on the second floor. There is off-street parking to the front of the property and an enclosed garden to the rear.