- Separate Living Room and Dining Room
- Well fitted Kitchen with oven, hob and extractor
- Recently fitted UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Recently installed combi-boiler
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Refitted bathroom with separate shower
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Private driveway with ample parking
- Established good sized enclosed rear garden
A much improved three bedroom mature semi detached family home, situated in this established road, within the very well placed and popular village of Radley.
The ground floor accommodation provides two good sized separate reception rooms and a well fitted kitchen, utility and cloakroom. The first floor provides three bedrooms, the Master with built in wardrobes, and there is a recently refurbished well fitted bathroom with separate shower to the first floor.
The property enjoys well established gardens to the rear whilst the front provides a private driveway with ample parking. There is gas central heating to radiators, with a recently installed combi-boiler. Recently refitted replacement UPVC windows.