- Reception Hall
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Ensuites & 2 Shower Rooms
- Large Landing Area
- Triple Garage & Ample Driveway Parking
- Outside Swimming Pool, Outbuildings
- Grounds - Approx. 1 Acre of Established Gardens / Approx. 5 Acres of Adjoining Paddock Land
A most attractive and very appealing period detached cottage, with lovely mature gardens contributing to a plot size of around an acre PLUS ADJOINING PADDOCK LAND OF APPROXIMATELY FIVE ACRES, with outbuildings and four loose boxes. The cottage, sections of which are believed to have origins dating back to the 17th Century, has undergone a substantial programme of renovation and improvement works with very impressive results, including a superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room and 4 recently fitted bath/shower rooms (2 of which are ensuite). There are 4 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms, plus the advantages of a utility room and cloakroom. Gas fired central heating (under floor to the ground floor) is installed and double glazed windows with timber frames were fitted in 2017. Further benefits include a triple garage (plus ample driveway parking) and an outdoor swimming pool.
South Leigh is a small and highly regarded village which is very conveniently located for access to Witney, rail services (at Long Hanborough and Oxford Parkway) and the A40 to Oxford.
* Reception Hall * Cloakroom * Living Room * Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Family Room/Study * Ground Floor Shower Room * Ground Floor Bedroom * Ground Floor Ensuite * Large Landing Area * 3 Further Bedrooms (first floor) * First Floor Ensuite Bathroom * First Floor Family Shower Room * Gas Central Heating (underfloor to ground floor) * Double Glazing (with timber frames) * Triple Garage * Ample Driveway Parking * Outdoor Swimming Pool (with air source heat pump) * Outbuildings (including 4 loose boxes) * Grounds - approx. 1 acre of established gardens, approx. 5 acres of adjoining paddock land.