- Spacious double-aspect siting room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to enclosed garden
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Stylish second floor master bedroom suite
- Air source heat pump
- Underfloor zoned heating
- Car port & additional parking
- Just 4 miles outside of Oxford
- No ongoing chain
- Small development of just five houses
Gable House forms part of a small private development of just five homes built in 2007 and provides well-proportioned four bedroom accommodation over three floors. Horton cum Studley lies just 4 miles outside of Oxford surrounded by beautiful countryside.
There is a large double-aspect sitting room with engineered oak flooring and a kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the enclosed garden, three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom and a stylish master bedroom suite on the second floor. To the rear of the property is a single car port and additional car parking space.