- Prestigious scheme just south of the city centre for the over 55's capable of independent living
- Passenger lift and entryphone access
- Large dual aspect reception room with kitchen off
- Modern bathroom
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Communal pool, gym and lounges
- Attractive communal gardens and shared parking
- Lease: 150 years from 1992
- Service Charge: £3,402.88 per annum
- Ground Rent or Exit Fee Option payable
A second floor one bedroom apartment in a renowned prestigious retirement development just south of Oxford city centre for the over 55's capable of independent living.
The apartment has a spacious dual-aspect reception room with space for separate sitting and dining areas. There is a fitted kitchen off the reception room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a modern bathroom. The apartment also has a spacious hallway with storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
The property forms part of a well-managed site with a warden call system, passenger lift, attractive landscaped communal gardens and shared facilities including an indoor swimming pool/gym, restaurant and communal lounges. Shared parking is available on site with a secure entryphone system and gated car parking in operation overnight. Restricted to owner-occupiers for the over 55's capable of independent living.