- Four bedroom family house with accommodation of approximately 1777 sqft arranged over three floors
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Open-plan kitchen/family room
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite-bathroom and walk-in dressing room
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Second floor Guest suite of double bedroom and shower room
- Single garage and parking for several vehicles
- Enclosed south-facing garden
- Within private gated development just 2 miles from Oxford city
A four bedroom family house within a private gated development in the ever popular riverside location of Iffley Village just 2 miles from Oxford city.
Built in 2011 providing spacious accommodation accommodation arranged over three floors. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom, a pleasant living room with an attractive Bay window and a large open-plan kitchen/family room which is comprehensively fitted with a range of units and appliances and has access into both the garden and the garage. On the first floor is a master bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom and walk-in dressing room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor is a guest suite of double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and shower room. To the front of the property there is hardstanding for several vehicles and a single garage. To the rear is an enclosed south-facing garden.