- Beautifully presented four bedroom mid terrace house in favoured side road
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting/dining room
- Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Second floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Enclosed rear garden of approximately 40'
- Resident's permit parking
- Gas heating and double-glazing
- Convenient location within amenities within walking distance
- Approximately half a mile from Oxford city
A beautifully presented four bedroom house located in a favoured side road approximately half a mile from Oxford city.
The property has undergone extensive changes with thoughtful attention to design to offer spacious and well-proportioned family living. The previously two independent reception rooms are now open-plan and lead into a large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of units and appliances. This area benefits from ample natural daylight coming from the part-glazed roof and the double doors accessing the garden.
On the first floor are two double bedroom, one single and a family bathroom. Stairs lead to a second floor loft conversion with a master bedroom and an en-suite shower room.