- Located within approximately half a mile of the city centre
- Living/dining room with doors to Juliette balcony
- Fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Roof storage space
- Use of communal gardens and allocated parking space
- Lease: 999 years from January 1998
- Service Charge £1100 per annum
- Share of Freehold (no ground rent)
A second floor purpose built apartment built by Berkeley Homes and providing two bedroom accommodation and an allocated parking space close to central Oxford. Set just off White House Road, Longford Close is within approximately half a mile of the city which can also be reached via a pedestrian access across the River Thames.
With accommodation approaching 600 sq ft and featuring a large living/dining room with double-glazed doors and a Juliette balcony overlooking the courtyard. There are two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, a fitted kitchen, bathroom, access to roof storage space, use of communal gardens and an allocated parking space.