- Grade II listed former village post office with large gardens
- Planning consent for further development
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Utility and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- South Oxfordshire village just five miles from Oxford
- Garage and parking
A Grade II listed former village post office with four bedroom accommodation, large gardens and planning consent for further development.
This attractive and deceptively spacious cottage provides accommodation across two floors of approximately 2100 sq ft (200 m2). On the ground floor is a good size sitting room with an open hearth with wood burning stove and exposed timbers. There is an open-plan kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling and full-height glazing to the rear. There is a utility, cloakroom and the former post office, which can be incorporated within the accommodation of main house. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further accommodation can be created by conversion of the garage. In 2017 consent was granted to form ancillary residential accommodation (Application No: P17/52612/HH) which provides a detached two bedroom dwelling.