- Secluded apartment within gated development at the foot of Shotover Country Park
- Enjoying a woodland setting
- Living/dining room with French doors to an area of patio overlooking woodland
- Fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom and family bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Peppercorn Ground Rent
- Service Charge: £2,000 per annum
- Lease: 974 years remaining
A secluded ground floor two bedroom apartment within a gated development at the foot of Shotover Country Park
Forming part of the Dorchester Close development built by Builders Ede in the 1990's number 1 is set within a small private block which enjoys a woodland setting.
The accommodation provides a living/dining room with French doors leading to an area of patio overlooking the woodland, a fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest bedroom and a family bathroom.
There is a single allocated parking space, cycle and bin store. The apartment is being sold with the benefit of a 974 year lease and a peppercorn ground rent.