- Gas central heating to radiators
- Replacement double glazed windows
- Five bedrooms
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast/family room with integrated appliances
- Three primary reception rooms all with patio doors leading onto sheltered central courtyard
- Two en-suites, bathroom and shower room
- Triple length garage, ample off-road parking
- Larger than average gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A five-bedroom, three reception room comprehensively improved chalet style detached residence providing generously proportioned accommodation throughout, which is somewhat larger than its appearance would suggest and affords an extremely high degree of versatility. All set within larger than average gardens in a highly regarded village centre environment.
Ground floor bay fronted master bedroom with walk in in dressing room and en-suite. Ground floor bay fronted guest bedroom with en-suite and three further first floor bedrooms. Family orientated kitchen/breakfast/family room. Separate sitting room and dining room all with patio doors opening onto a lovely courtyard area perfect for alfresco dining. Ample off-road parking in addition to triple length garage and generous size gardens safely enclosed for children and pets. An internal inspection will enable the property’s many fine attributes to be fully appreciated.