- Link detached three bedroom house
- Langford Village location
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Larger than average garden
- Accessible to Bicester Village and Bicester Village Railway Station
A linked detached three bedroom house with a larger than average garden in the highly popular Langford Village area. The property provides good family accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, re-fitted kitchen/diner with fitted fridge freezer, double oven, 5 ring gas burner, extractor hood, windows and double doors to rear garden. On the first floor, there is a landing, three bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Outside to the front there is parking and a garage whilst to the rear there is a well proportioned garden with patio, beyond which it is laid to lawn.