- High quality replacement double glazed windows
- Full central heating to radiators
- Fitted and equipped kitchen / breakfast room
- Separate utility
- Wardrobes to all four bedrooms
- Impressive size family bathroom and en-suite
- Approx. 2103 sq. ft. including garage
Location Location Location. A very generous size four-bedroom detached family residence in a well-established small select cul de sac on the northern fringe of Marcham just 2 miles west of Abingdon. Delightful westerly gardens with feature stone retaining rear boundary wall and backing directly onto the parklike grounds of Denman College (The Home of The Women’s Institute). Three separate reception rooms and versatile conservatory / sun lounge, ample car standing and double garaging. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EARLY VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE.