- A four bedroom detached house forming part of a small exclusive development of just eight houses
- Accommodation approaching 2000sqft under construction with completion late Summer 2021
- Double aspect sitting room with wood burning stove and French doors to garden
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances leading into large family room with access to garden
- Study, utility and cloakroom
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with en-suites and built-in wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, family bathroom
- Double garage and additional parking
- Gardens adjoining open countryside
- £2,000 Resrevation Fee Payable
A four bedroom detached family house forming part of small exclusive development of just eight houses currently under construction and due for completion late Summer 2021.
The spacious accommodation approaching 2000sqft features a double aspect sitting room with wood-burning stove and French doors to the garden; a comprehensively fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances leading through to a large family room which also gives access to the garden. There is a separate study, utility and cloakroom. Across the upper floor are four bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom and guest bedroom being en-suite plus a family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage, additional parking and gardens adjoining open countryside.
Sydenham is a beautiful South Oxfordshire village at the foot of the Chiltern Hills 3 miles south-east of Thame, surrounded by countryside with rambling walks and paths. At the centre of the village is The Crown Public House, a popular community hub, plus a church and cricket club. An array of amenities cane be found in nearby Thame and Chinnor.
AT the time of reservation a £2,000 deposit is payable which forms part of the purchase price. Reservations are accepted from those who are able to exchange contracts within 28 days from receipt of documentation.