- Substantial detached five bedroom house forming part of small exclusive development of just eight houses
- Accommodation approaching 2500sqft
- Double aspect sitting room with wood-burning stove and access to garden
- Study, utility and cloakroom
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances opening into large triple aspect family room
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with en-suite shower rooms and built-in wardrobes
- Three further bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes, family bathroom
- Double garage and additional parking
- Garden adjoining open countryside to the rear
- £2,000 Reservation fee payable
A substantial detached five bedroom family house forming part of small exclusive development of just eight houses currently under construction and due for completion late Summer 2021.
An attractive house of traditional construction with brick and rendered elevations providing well-proportioned accommodation across two floors approaching 2500sqft. The ground floor features a large double aspect sitting room with wood-burning stove and access to the garden. There is a study, utility and cloakroom. Of particular note is the well-appointed kitchen with a comprehensive range of units and integrated appliances which flows into a large triple-aspect family room which also gives access to the garden. Across the upper floor are five bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom and guest bedroom being en-suite plus a family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage, additional parking and gardens adjoining open countryside at the rear.
Sydenham is a beautiful South Oxfordshire village at the foot of the Chiltern Hills 3 miles south-east of Thame, surrounded by countryside with rambling walks and paths. At the centre of the village is The Crown Public House, a popular community hub, plus a church and cricket club. An array of amenities cane be found in nearby Thame and Chinnor.
AT the time of reservation a £2,000 deposit is payable which forms part of the purchase price. Reservations are accepted from those who are able to exchange contracts within 28 days from receipt of documentation.