- Beautifully appointed detached period cottage
- Breakfast room leading into a well-appointed kitchen with access to the garden
- Sitting room and separate dining room with connecting chimney and wood burning stove
- Entrance lobby, utility/cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom
- Off-street parking to the front of the property
- Good sized enclosed rear garden with countryside views
- Timber summerhouse/office with electricity
- Centrally located in the heart of the village within the conservation area
- Just 4 miles south-east of Oxford
A charming and beautifully appointed detached period cottage set within the conservation area of this popular village just 4 miles from Oxford.
A characterful property full of "old world" charm combined with modern conveniences. The ground floor accommodation provides an entrance lobby, sitting room and a separate dining room with a connecting chimney and wood burning stove, a utility/cloakroom and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with access to the rear garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
There is off-street parking at the front of the cottage and a good-size enclosed garden to the rear with a large area of timber decking ideal for entertaining, laid to lawn with herbaceous borders. There is a timber summerhouse/office with electricity. From the end of the garden there are lovey views across adjoining countryside.
Virtual Tour availble