- Gas central heating to radiators
- Timber casement double glazed windows
- Cavity wall insulation
- Excellent electrical specification
- Stylish white sanitary ware to cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen area
- Patio doors and additional double doors to rear garden from sitting/dining area
- Own driveway to single size integral garage
- Comfortable westerly rear garden
A striking three double bedroom semi detached residence with fabulous living space and generous gardens at the head of a no through road within 1½ miles to the west of Abingdon town centre.
Built approximately 10 years ago by an extremely reputable Oxfordshire company who have paid particular attention to the design and aesthetic appearance of the range of homes within this extremely pleasant no through road. Its striking appearance is complimented by the range of materials and architectural influences including the prominent Tudor styled gable complimented by the cottage style dormer window inset within its angular roof line. The interior accommodation is equally impressive with practical lifestyle and contemporary elements together with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, designed to impress. There is a brick paver private driveway to a garage and generous size westerly rear garden which lends itself to a conservatory/sun lounge addition subject to the required planning consents.
EARLY VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
NO ONWARD CHAIN