like us on facebook

Property Search

Exclude Sold STC

Bramley Close, Kidlington £209,000 (75% share of full price value of £278,670)

2    1    1
  • 2 bedroom first floor apartment
  • Situated in a popular location within striking distance of Oxford Parkway providing easy access to London
  • Spacious and light open plan kitchen/sitting room
  • Countryside walks close by
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Gas radiator central heating and double glazing
  • Next to bus stop
  • 75% share - Service Charge/Rental for the remaining 25% share will be £192.42 p/m
  • Available via Sanctuary Housing Association - restrictions may apply

£209,000 is 75% share of the full price value of £278,670 - A spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular location within striking distance of Oxford Parkway making commuting to London very easy. The property is offered on a 75% part share basis with Sanctuary Housing. The rental/service charge for the remaining 25% share is £192.42 per month.

Please note criteria timescales will be applied to purchasers of this property as follows:-

First 4 weeks (expires 23rd September 2020) - Only Kidlington purchasers (or strong connections to) will be considered
Next 4 weeks (expires 21st October 2020) - Purchasers from immediate villages will be considered
Next 4 weeks (expires 18th November 2020) - Purchasers from the Cherwell District Council area
From thereafter - Opened up to any purchaser

All the stages above will need to satisfy the shared ownership criteria also and purchaser will need to registered and accepted on the Help to Buy scheme. However, at any stage stage 1 purchasers will be given priority.

Entrance Hall * Sitting Room/Kitchen * 2 double Bedrooms * Bathroom * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * Parking

Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.

The property is offered on a 75% equity share via Sanctuary Housing Association.

Unexpired lease: approximately 88 years and 9 months
Service Charge/Rent: £192.42 p/m (£2309.04 p/a)

Any potential viewers would need to be registered and accepted on the Help to Buy scheme before proceeding further. An application form can be found on their website www.helptobuysouth.co.uk.



Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880

Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880

Please complete the form below to request a viewing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.


Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.

Bramley Close
Kidlington OX5 2GD

P: 01865 379880
Name Location Type Distance

WHAT OUR
CUSTOMERS SAY

  • Thank you so much for your help. I am most grateful and it is so nice deal with friendly civilised folks.”
  • Very professional and dedicated. Great agency with excellent personal service. Actively participated in the exchange process and helped enormously in moving thins along down the chain.”
  • Many thanks for your effort, tireless chasing of potential buyers and support which you have given to me personally throughout the sale process. I’m relieved we finally got there – in no small way due to your effort.”
  • The circle is now complete – you have handled the sale to me and the sale for me with effortless ease!”
  • Thank YOU – you have been BRILLIANT throughout the rollercoaster experience. A wonderful, firm rock to lean on when needed!”
  • Thank you so much for your help with the purchase of our new home, we really appreciate the effort you made on everybody’s behalf. You were very helpful and this made a big difference to us! Very many thanks.”
  • This is just a note to say a big thanks to you for your hard work, patience, help and support regarding the purchase of…”
  • The whole team are approachable and supportive, they provide as much or as little information as you require, no question goes unanswered no matter how trivial. I did not feel a all pressured into our sale or purchase, as I had with other agents in the area. I was relieved that I could keep all of my business with Thomas Merrifield. The first time I have had a hassle-free house move in 20 years!!”
Property Portals