- Three bedroom period end of terrace house with large garden
- Planning permission for detached garage
- Sitting Room and dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
- Scope for extension, subject to planning consent
- off-street parking
- Council Tax Band D
A three bedroom period end of terrace house set in a large plot with side and rear access and having planning consent for a detached garage.
Located on the outskirts of Wheatley within Littleworth village this end terrace house currently provides accommodation of 917sqft (85m2) but subject to planning has the opportunity to be significantly extended. At present there are two independent reception rooms, a good size fitted kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor with three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC on the first floor. There is both gas central heating and double glazing.
To the side of the building is a block paved drive providing off street parking and leading to a large garden to the rear that is predominately laid to lawn and has a rear access. Within the garden planning has been granted in 2018 P18/S0756/LDPto build a large detached garage of 8m x 4.5m