- Immaculately presented first floor apartment
- Spacious fitted kitchen/dining room with space for study area
- Sitting room with doors to large south-facing balcony with views over the gardens
- Two double bedrooms, main bedroom with en-suite
- Refitted contemporary main bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space and cycle storage
- Attractive south and west facing communal gardens
- Service Charge £1,910 per annum and Ground Rent £200 per annum
- Lease 999 years from 2003
- EPC Rating: C (80)
A rarely available and generously proportioned two bedroom apartment (formerly three) on the first floor in this small private development close to central Summertown and completed by Thomas Homes in 2003. The apartment is just off Woodstock Road and provides around 1,240 sq ft of stylish accommodation specified and finished to a high standard. Features include; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worksurfaces, beech flooring, fitted book shelves and cupboards, sleek refitted bathrooms (Villeroy & Boch tiling and sanitaryware, underfloor heating and Hansgrohe chromeware), "Jack Brunsdon" double-glazed flush casement windows and window shutters. The large south-facing balcony has space for outdoor dining and views across the attractive landscaped communal gardens. There is allocated parking, use of secure cycle storage and a video entryphone system.
The apartment is located in a block of only 3 similar properties in Bainton Road, just off the Woodstock Road within half a mile of the Summertown shopping parade with its eclectic mix of high street and independent retailers, coffee shops, delicatessens and bakery and M&S and Co-op foodstores. Central Oxford is a mile to the south via Woodstock Road and there are pleasant walks to Wolvercote and through 300 acres of Port Meadow just to the west. Oxford Parkway offers a 60 minute service to London Marylebone and there is easy access to the A40 and A34 via the Wolvercote Roundabout.