- A lovely four bedroom family house with an adjoining one bedroom annexe in a highly regarded location
- Two large split-level inter-connecting reception rooms
- Library and large conservatory, cloakroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room,
- Magnificent master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, en-suite bathroom and doors out to a roof terrace
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Annexe with fitted kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom and shower room
- Set in a good size plot with countryside views
- Triple bay garage and extensive gravelled parking
A lovely four bedroom family house with an adjoining one bedroom annexe set in a good size plot with countryside views and occupying a prominent location set back off Foxcombe Road behind electric gates.
On the ground floor are the two large reception rooms which are inter-connected on a split-level. From the sitting room there is access into a large conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. There is also a library, a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom. On the first floor is a magnificent master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, a large en-suite bathroom and doors leading out to a roof terrace. There is a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a triple bay garage and an extensive area of gravelled parking.
In addition to the main house is a separate annexe with accommodation of a fitted kitchen, double aspect living/dining room, large bedroom and a shower room.