- Half a mile to Frilford Heath Golf Club
- Five miles south of Oxford
- Three miles west of Abingdon on Thames
- Oil central heating to radiators
- Four separate reception rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Adjacent tack room and workshop
- 19’9 x 19’6 Garage
- Additional 26’2 x 16’1 garage / workshop
- Delightfully secluded
A distinctive 1923 built detached residence of character and substance providing scope for some enhancement or imaginative enlargement / remodelling subject to the required planning consents. The accommodation is light and airy in addition to being comfortably proportioned and thoughtfully arranged throughout to provide a high degree of versatility. The double aspect sitting room is a particularly elegant living space further complemented by its double doors leading out onto the westerly veranda.
In a desirable environment with delightful lawned and lightly wooded grounds approaching two acres.
This represents a truly unique opportunity thus justifying an early internal inspection.