- 1755 sq. ft of accommodation
- 187 sq. ft garage and ample parking
- Central heating to radiators
- High quality square paned double glazed windows
- Traditional reconstituted stone construction
- Superbly fitted and equipped kitchen area with breakfast and social sitting area
- Stylish sanitary ware with complimentary floor and wall tiling
- South westerly garden with sizeable alfresco dining patio / terrace
- Viewing a must
A most impressive all embracing four bedroom detached residence with multiple receptions and two en-suites in a corner plot position with uninterrupted open views to the front over adjacent countryside. Location just 3 miles west of Abingdon.
Pleasantly and conveniently situated atop of a no through road in a corner plot location taking full advantage of its unique and extremely scenic open outlook over lightly wooded countryside directly opposite. Its handsome and prominent appearance is complimented by light and airy generously proportioned accommodation throughout featuring practical contemporary and lifestyle elements. The fixtures and fittings are of a high standard throughout and is presented to a show homes standard.
There is a welcoming hallway, triple aspect 18’5 sitting room and dining room with deep bay window. There is a social kitchen / breakfast / sitting area which is deserving of being the hub of the home. The master bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes and en-suite with the second / guest bedroom also having a sizeable en-suite. The gardens form an attractive feature of the property offering a south westerly aspect in addition to a high level of privacy.