- Entrance Hall
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes)
- Bathroom (with separate shower cubicle)
- Allocated Parking & South Facing Patio/Lawn Area
- Close To The Town Centre Shops & Amenities
- No Onward Chain
A spacious and light 2 bedroom mews style property, attractively positioned on the small exclusive and private development of Charter Place, suitable for retirement and conveniently situated just off Church Green in the centre of Witney. The property was built in 2006 by respected developers Beechcroft, located within walking distance of all Witney’s amenities - including shops, restaurants, pubs, the 5 screen cinema, hospital and health centres. The accommodation comprises a spacious hall, living room, dining room, sun room and kitchen with appliances, together with 2 double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes), a large landing and a bathroom with bath and separate shower. The property benefits from gas central heating (underfloor to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor), double glazed windows and a pressurised water system. There is the additional benefit of an allocated parking space immediately to the front, and a south facing patio and lawn area to the rear. available for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Charter Place development is designed to offer something 'special' on Church Green in the centre of Witney. Security within Charter Place includes window locks, smoke detectors, a personal internal alarm and a CCTV security system covering the entrance and courtyard. In addition there is an on-site manager available weekday mornings.
* Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Living Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * Sun Room * 2 Double Bedrooms * Large Landing * Bathroom (with bath & separate shower) * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating (Part Underfloor) * Allocated Parking * South Facing Patio & Lawn Area * Situated Just Off Church Green * Close To The Town Centre Shops & Amenities * No Onward Chain *