- Beautifully presented individual house
- Light and spacious accommodation
- Superb southerly views
- Plot of around 0.25 of an acre
- Recently improved throughout
- Triple aspect sitting room with log burner
- Recently refitted kitchen
- Recently refitted bathroom and en-suites
- Over-sized garage and out-building
- Gas fired central heating
A beautifully presented individual detached house, recently improved throughout. Enjoying superb views and occupying a generous plot of around 0.25 of an acre. Millstone is a charming house with generous room sizes and a flexible layout. On the ground floor there is a large triple aspect sitting room, with a recently installed log burner, a separate dining room, a refitted kitchen with appliances including a combi oven, plate warmer, separate fan assisted oven, fridge freezer, five burner induction hob, extractor and integrated dishwasher. Also on the ground floor there is a study/bedroom five and two bedrooms, with a recently refitted Jack & Jill en-suite and the main family bathroom which has been refitted.
On the first floor there is a very generous main bedroom, with a beautifully refitted en-suite and another double bedroom. Outside there are good gardens and many of the rooms enjoy beautiful views to open countryside. There is an over-sized single garage and useful garden/hobbies room.