- Charming detached house
- Converted from Victorian School
- Well proportioned south facing garden
- Spacious and adaptable accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Four bedrooms with master ensuite and family bathroom
- Various outbuildings
- Convenient to Bicester town, two railways stations, Bicester Village and Junction 9 and 10 of M40.
A delightful detached house, converted from a former Victorian School, offering generous accommodation in a lovely village setting. The property provides charming and adaptable accommodation, over two floors, having been thoughtfully been extended by the current owners. The ground floor; the entrance hall leads to the sitting room, which faces south and has a multi fuel stove. In addition to this there is; a large dining room, a study, a cloakroom and a modern kitchen breakfast room with utility room off. On the first floor, which features original wooden beams, offers four bedrooms including; a very large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, plus a family bathroom. Outside in addition to the most attractive south facing gardens, there is a work shop (capable of conversion to an annexe subject to necessary consents) and various outbuildings. Viewing highly recommended.