- 4 bedroom detached house situated in sought-after development on good sized plot with no onward chain
- End of cul-de-sac location with Views across small green
- 17' fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 16' Sitting Room and separate 13' Dining Room
- Cloakroom, En-suite and Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Good sized Southerly facing rear garden
- Detached Double Garage
A 4 bedroom detached house set at the end of this sought-after development on a good sized plot. Features include a 16' sitting room, 13' dining room, 17' fitted kitchen/breakfast room, study, cloakroom, en-suite shower room, good sized Southerly facing rear garden and detached double garage. No chain.
Entrance Hall * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Study * Sitting Room * Dining Room * 4 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * En-Suite Shower Room * Detached Double Garage * Enclosed Southerly facing rear Garden * Driveway Parking
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (c1.5miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre (c5 miles) and Bicester (c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.