- Detached Bungalow with 2 double Bedrooms and no onward chain
- Ideally located within easy access to all bus routes via Kidlington to Oxford Parkway, the City Centre, local Hospitals and Woodstock
- Close to Oxford Parkway offering excellent commuter links to London and Oxford
- Garage and driveway parking
- Side access to established rear Garden
- Sought-after location
- 20' Sitting/Dining Room and 17' Conservatory/Sun Room with doors leading into the rear garden
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Potential to extend (STP)
An opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom detached bungalow in a sought-after area of Kidlington within easy access to bus stops and the Oxford Parkway. Ideally located for all bus routes to Kidlington offering excellent commuter links. No onward chain.
The property enjoys an established rear garden, driveway leading to a detached garage, gas central heating, double glazing and has potential to extend (STP).
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.
Entrance Porch * Entrance Hall * Sitting/Dining Room * Fitted Kitchen * Conservatory/Sun Room * Bathroom * 2 double Bedrooms * Garage * Driveway * Gas central heating * Double glazing