- Ground Floor Underfloor Heating
- Mitsubishi Ecodan Monobloc Air Source Heat Pump
- Double Glazed Jeld-wen Wood Windows
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchen with Silestone Worktops
- Stainless Steal Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Electric Underfloor Heating to Bathroom and Ensuites
- Classic White Sanitaryware with Chrome Fittings
- Indian Stone Patio and Paths
- PIR Sensors and Burgular Alarm System
- Two year Ede Homes Warranty and Ten year NHBC Warranty
**SHOW HOME OPEN DAY SATURDAY 27TH JULY 10:30am - 1:30pm, by appointment call 01235 764444**
**PAID STAMP DUTY INCENTIVE**
Built by Ede Homes, this substantial detached four bedroom family home offers versatile and flexible accommodation. Occupying a sunny corner plot, this property is part of a small cul-de-sac serving only four properties.
Underfloor heating to the ground floor, the entrance hall gives access to the dual aspect living room with French doors to the rear garden, cloakroom, generous study, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances opening into the family / dining room providing a great social / entertaining space at the heart of the house with bi-fold doors to the rear garden and separate utility room.
There are four double bedrooms, two with en-suite showers, the master bedroom boasting a dressing room and the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
Outside the rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and there is a detached garage with two further off road parking spaces.
The village of Stanford in the Vale is within the parish of St Deny’s and has a pre-school, primary school, public house, village shop, post office, village hall and hairdressers. Stanford in the Vale is conveniently located between the market towns of Faringdon (5 miles) and Wantage (6 miles) both of which offer a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The village has good commuting links with Oxford (16 miles), Swindon (15 miles) and Didcot Parkway (17 miles) all of which offer main line rail links to London (Paddington/Marylebone) in under an hour.
Internal images are from The Childrey, Barn 2 on this Development.