- Accommodation as per floor plan
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Square paned sash windows, some with concealed shutters and secondary double glazing
- Lofty ceilings over its three floors, ornate coving and ceiling roses, feature fire places, deep skirting boards
- Welcoming hallway and elegant staircase
- Four double bedrooms, one with en-suite and another with an adjacent dressing room/study/nursery bedroom
- White Heritage sanitary ware
- Attractively landscaped front garden and approx. 75 ft. westerly rear garden
A sublime simply must see 1850’s four double bedroom family residence with fabulous generously proportioned accommodation over three floors in addition to cellar and larger than average westerly rear garden.
So many compelling and endearing features contribute to the quality and overall sense of wellbeing associated with this extremely impressive family residence, the like of which is extremely difficult to replicate within Abingdon.
Its distinctive and imposing appearance is testimony to Victorian architecture with ornate detailing designed to convey a sense of affluence.
A ring of the pull bell and immediately upon entering the hall, one is met with an immediate sense of appreciation. The two separate reception rooms convey their own distinctive characteristics whilst the kitchen/breakfast/family room with full width bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden and distinctive lantern light create a wonderful environment for family and friends to congregate.
The accommodation is comfortably proportioned and extremely well balanced over its three floors, there being four double bedrooms, one with en-suite and one with a versatile dressing room/study/nursery directly off. The traditionally heritage style white suites compliment the cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite as does the décor, interior doors and floor coverings throughout the property.
There is easy access to the cellar and gated access through prominent brick pillars to the attractively landscaped front garden, whilst the approx. 75 ft. westerly rear garden provides a high degree of privacy.