- Accommodation as per floor plan
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen
- First floor L shaped living room with white picture window
- Four bedrooms (en-suite to the master bedroom)
- First floor shower room, second floor bathroom (in addition to the en-suite)
- Enclosed rear garden attractively landscaped for ease of maintenance
- Private driveway to garage with utility area, sink and plumbing for washing machine
An exceptional three storey residence providing extremely versatile and thoughtfully arranged accommodation which is even larger than its prominent appearance would suggest.
Forming part of a handsome terrace tucked away within a well-located residential environment comprising a range of dissimilar style homes pleasantly and conveniently situated within a mile to the west of Abingdon Town Centre.
The property is close to a tree fringed meadow, adjacent to the River Ock along which there is a scenic walk into Abingdon’s bustling historic town centre.
The property incorporates a particularly high standard of specification throughout with stylish white sanitary ware, white colonial style panelled interior doors, excellent electrical specification, gas central heating to radiators, UPVC double glazed windows and an extremely well fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of integrated appliances.
There is a private driveway and integral garage in addition to ample visitor parking. There is a raised timber deck leading off the kitchen/breakfast room and landscaped garden safely enclosed for children and pets.
An early internal inspection is essential to enable the properties range of attributes to be fully appreciated.