A six bedroom Grade II listed farmhouse located within the highly sought after village of Cumnor providing spacious accommodation that incorporates a separate one bedroom annexe.
The property is approached via a large gravelled courtyard at the rear of the building which also accesses New Farm. New Farm is believed to have been built in the 1800’s and is a detached double-fronted stone built property offering accommodation of 3383 sqft within the main house and a further 458 sqft within the annexe. Several of the first floor rooms enjoy views across adjoining farmland.
On entering the house there is a traditional stone flagged central hallway which runs through the centre of the house with rooms off. The sitting room and dining room are of equal sizes and are both double aspect with either an open hearth or wood burning stove. There is a third reception room which would make an ideal study or playroom. In addition the ground floor also provides a kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and two large store rooms. From the entrance hall there is access to a single dry basement room. There are a total of six bedrooms on the upper floors, four being on the first floor including a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. There is also a spacious family bathroom with a claw foot roll top bath and a separate shower. Across the second floor are two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property is a triple bay garage and gardens enclosed by stone walling being predominantly laid to lawn and bordered by a variety of mature trees and specimen shrubs.
Above the garage and converted in 2000 is a first floor annexe of approximately 458 sqft. The accommodation comprises a good-size and open-plan living/kitchen area, a double bedroom and an en-suite shower room. Ideal as ancillary accommodation to the main house for family use or alternatively it could provide an income from short-lets or could be converted for use as home office space.