Virtual tour will be in here

Barnaby Court, Wallingford


Wallingford Branch
72 High Street, Wallingford,
Oxfordshire, OX10 0BX

T: 01491 833833

Key features

• Two Double Bedrooms
• Walk in Shower Room
• Gas Central Underfloor Heating
• Communal Lounge, Patio and Bike Store
• Over 55's only development
• Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
• Large Storage Cupboard
• Town Centre Location
• 125 year lease from 2018
• No Onward Chain

Property description

A superb first floor, Two Bedroom apartment, complete with lift access in this fabulous over 55’s development located in the very heart of the town centre. The purchase price is for a 75% share of the property with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%.
The apartment has been maintained to a high standard with all the modern amenities you would expect with this type of property. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, a fantastic open plan kitchen / sitting / dining space plus modern walk in shower room and large storage cupboard.  

Barnaby Court is in the centre of Wallingford and was completed in 2018. The development comprises of 24 privately owned apartments providing convenient, independent living, for those over the age of 55. The facility offers a communal lounge with the residents organising several social events and a communal patio area with bench and table seating. There is also a bike store and refuse store. 

The historic market town of Wallingford is positioned on the banks of the River Thames, equidistant between Oxford and Reading. The town dates back to medieval times with its own Castle ruins and a popular marketplace along with independent shops, handy convenience stores, lots of restaurants, cafés, and major chains including Waitrose and Lidl.

Stamp duty calculator
Step 1
Select the option that applies to you...
Buying your next home
Buy to let or second home
First time buyer

Step 2

If you are not a UK resident, please contact a member of our team for further assistance.

Local information

Recently viewed properties

Delighted with the successful and rapid outcome

Felicity and I would like to thank you all for your efforts on our behalf. We were very pleased with the service we received and delighted with the successful and rapid outcome.

Mr & Mrs S

Sales: 01235 538 000
Lettings: 01235 554 950
Sales: 01869 253 253
Lettings: 01865 515 900
Sales: 01235 813 777
Lettings: 01235 514 267
Sales: 01865 379 880
Lettings: 01865 515 900
Sales: 01865 515 000
Lettings: 01865 515 900
Sales: 01491 833 833
Lettings: 01235 514 267
Wantage & Grove
Sales: 01235 764 444
Lettings: 01235 773 999
Sales: 01993 772 000
Lettings: 01865 515 900
Land & Development
Sales: 01865 515 000
Share this property information
Stay informed & sign up for exclusive updates
Be the first to know about exclusive updates, local property news, industry insights and market updates. Sign up here to receive our property newsletter.
By submitting your email you are acknowledging you have read and accept our privacy policy.