Built in 2011 by Empire Homes is this modern constructed 1 bedroom first floor flat forming part of a small development of flats and houses located close to the High Street. The property would make an ideal first time purchase and is well presented inside. The accommodation comprises communal entrance hall (only serving 2 properties), private entrance hall, good size lounge, modern kitchen, double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, and modern bathroom. Outside there is 1 allocated parking space. Viewing is recommended.
Length of lease: 999 years (with 986 years remaining)
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Service Charge: 25% service charge provision on an adhoc basis
Building Insurance: 25% share currently £288.47 per year
Material information to note:
– Modern construction with stone exterior and tiled roof
– Services: All main services are connected
– OFCOM checker indicates standard to superfast broadband is available at this postcode
– OFCOM checker indicates good mobile availability
– Flood Risk: The property is in zone 1 which has low probability of flooding
– Restrictive covenants: No pets are allowed without consent from the freeholder
– Planning Permission: We are unaware of any planning permissions proposed in the immediate area that would effect the property.
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Rating: C