A three-bedroomed 1930’s semi-detached house with a large garden in the old part of Littlemore now in need of modernisation and updating and with scope for extension subject to planning consent.
A house offering scope for refurbishment and extension subject to planning and building regulations approval located on Sandford Road within 500 metres of the Ring Road and close to John Henry Newman Primary School St Mary and St Nicholas Church the village hall and The George Inn public house.
The property retains some original features including internal doors and tiled and cast-iron fireplaces and has double glazing. The garden is large enough to comfortably accommodate a rear and/or side extension and the front garden could provide two off street parking spaces.
Please note that the central heating boiler is not in working order.
A particular feature is the larger than average rear garden with an additional area at the far end with a mature apple tree. There is a small green house and dilapidated summerhouse.
Littlemore is located approximately 3.5 miles south-east of Oxford city centre and is served by a regular bus service. Local shops are located in Oxford Road and in Sandford-on-Thames less than a mile away where there is also access to the river path at Sandford Lock. There is a Sainsbury’s superstore half a mile away at Heyford Hill and a Tesco at Oxford Retail Park 1.5 miles away. Oxford Business Park Oxford Science Park are both within a mile and there is access to the Headington Hospitals via the Ring Road.