Retirement Apartment – Situated in a tucked away location just off one of the premier roads in Kidlington we are delighted to offer a maximum 75% shared ownership 2 double bedroom first floor apartment situated to the rear of the development enjoying views over fields. The property is presented in excellent decor and is offered with vacant possession.
Material information to note:
– Brick and block build under tiled roof
– Services: Electric, water and drainage is connected to the flat. There is a controllable communal gas to radiators heating system installed in the flat paid by the service charge. The buyers will not have control over the energy supplier.
– OFCOM checker indicates that standard to superfast broadband is available at this postcode.
– OFCOM checker indicates good mobile availability.
– Flood risk in zone 1 which has low probability of flooding.
– Access: Although the property is situated on the first floor there are lifts, step-free access, wet room and wheel chair access
– The development provides 2 communal lounges, restaurant, hair salon, laundrette and 24 hour emergency response.
– Planning Permission: We understand that there is planning permission for 6 properties located to the front of Moorside (planning reference: 21/00355/OUT). However this would not affect the view or enjoyment of the apartment.
– Restrictive Covenants: No caravans or boats of any kind shall be parked or stored upon the premises. No non taxed or unroadworthy cars can be kept at the development.
Lease: 125 years (with 115 years remaining)
Service charge: £517.88 per month
Monthly Core Care System Charge: £108.33 per month
Monthly Tailored Care Charge (Minimum 4 hours per week): £447.89
Council Tax Band: C EPC Rating: B