An extended 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow having been enhanced and improved by the current owners to be presented in excellent decorative condition throughout. Being situated at the end of a cul-de-sac location which forms part of this popular village located between Oxford and Woodstock. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with space for appliances, utility area, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, modern bathroom. Outside there is a good sized garden to the rear and driveway parking to the front. Internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful bungalow.
Material information to note:
– Built from brick and block under a tiled roof
– Services: All main services are connected
– OFCOM checker indicates that standard to superfast broadband is available at this postcode
– OFCOM checker indicates mobile coverage: Good voice calls on EE, 02 and Vodafone, with good data with EE only
– The property is in flood risk zone 1 which has a low probability of flooding
– Planning Permission: Planning ref: 23/02098/OUT located at Begbroke Science Park, OX5 1PF. An outline application with all matters reserved, for a multi-phased comprehensive residential led mixed use development comprising of circa 1,800 homes along with supporting social infrastructure. Highway works including new vehicular, cyclist and pedestrian roads and paths. Further information is available at Cherwell District Council planning portal (16/01/2024)
– Covenants: No fowl or cockerels or any noisy or offensive or dangerous birds or animals to be kept at the property. No caravan house on wheels, or temporary building of any kind to be erected on the property except in a garden shed.
– Council Tax Band: D – EPC Rating: D